Friday, December 5, 2008

A cute shirt

Bradlee loves the Backyardigans right now, and we wanted to get him a shirt with their picture on it for Christmas. We have had a hard time finding one, so I decided that I could make him one. We bought iron on paper and printed a pictureof the Backyardigans from the internet. It turned out so cute. We had extra paper, so Josh had this great idea of t-shirts to make for Bradlee and his girlfriend, Brighton. This is how they turned out.
Isn't that the cutest thing ever? And Josh is very proud of his idea, too. (I think that we just found a new hobby.)

2 comments:

Liz said...

Looks like lots of fun. I love the iron ons for shirts. Robert's family has a tradition for iron shirts for Christmas. It is always fun to see what shirt we will get.

audge8 said...

Is the hobby t-shirt making or matchmaking--I think you are fabulous at both!