Tuesday, February 3, 2009

These past few weeks

Since I am a slacker, I am going to update everyone on the past few weeks.

Bradlee thinks that he can go to the potty ALL by himself so the other day I went in to see why he was so quiet and I found him using the potty like daddy. I am still not sure how he didn't pee all over the seat.

Bradlee has become really attached to his Backyardigans hat. He wants to wear it the mintue he gets up in the morning. It is usually put on backwards but he loves it.

I have been going through some health issues lately and a lot of tests to figure out what is wrong with me. I got the pleasure of a spinal tap at the beggining of January, which knocked me down for a week or so. Not the most fun I've ever had. The neurologist had a hard time getting into my spine in just the right place, so I got pocked five or more times and I have the holes to prove it.

The good news is that they did figure out what is wrong with me. I have Multiple Sclerosis. At least all of the pain from the tests paid off. Now onto figuring out what treatment to go with.

And Bradlee FINALLY got a Mr. Potato Head. He wanted one so bad and we found a special valentines set at Walmart for $5.00 that we couldn't resisit. He did a great job at putting it together. Plus he is the cutest boy in the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i saw that Valentines Mr. Potato Head! Its soo cute!! He is adorable! I also hope you are doing better! Let me know if you need anything!

Gold-E said...

Yikes girl. MS!? I'm sorry you had to go through that - not fun - but I'm glad they've figured it out so you can be treated. Keep smilin' cutie. Congrats on the little one's potty training. That's HUGE!