Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Just The Same Old Stuff

We have really not been up to much lately, but it has been awhile since I have posted. We go to the zoo and This is the Place often, thanks to our memberships. The other day Bradlee would not let me take pictures of him, so I bribed him with a cookie. I got some really cute shots of him on the couch. Later that day he told me, "take a picture of me so that I can have a cookie." I took him outside and got some even better pictures of him. Apparently the bribery works.



Josh was running the Ogden Marathon again this year, so we signed Bradlee up for the Kids K. He was very excited when we got there, but after waiting over two hours for his race to start, he wasn't so thrilled to run. I pretty much ran while dragging him behind me. Therefore, there will be no pictures of us running the race, because he was bawling in them all. This picture of him before the race is very cute though.

We went to Baby Animal Days at This is the Place over memorial weekend. It was really fun and Bradlee loved the baby goats. They had a ton of activities for the kids. Bradlee got to color a wooden snake, get an arrowhead necklace, find beads in the sand and then put them on string and he learned how to print on leather. The all time favorite for Bradlee is the little train. He would ride that thing all day if he could.



That is about all the fun we have been able to have. Josh is not taking any classes this semester, so we have been enjoying him being at home. I started taking Clomid for my infertility and I hope that it works because I don't want to have to take it another month. Not the funnest medication I have ever taken, but if it gives us a baby or two I will be happy.

5 comments:

Becky Knowles said...

Those pics of him are so cute. He looks so different with his short hair!!! We really do need to take the kids to This is the Place, it looks so fun.

Liz said...

Bradlee is adorable... great pictures... looks like the new camera is working out very well.

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

Cute pictures! Looks like your putting that camera to good use. Sorry we never got to play before suddenly moved. :(

Meags.... said...

Love Bradlee's short hair! Sorry I've been neglectful...want to get together soon?

Candice said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! He is SO CUTE! I miss all you guys!