Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Home

Well, I have been thinking about blogging for awhile now and with the help of my sister, here I am. (Melissa, are you so proud?) I am so slow at, but I will keep working on it.

UPDATE! We just moved to the Universtiy of Utah apartments. It is so nice to have seperate rooms and a kitchen. It does feel like a mansion for now, but I'm sure it will get that cramped feel before too long. Nonetheless, we love it here. The first time we came up here on moving day, Bradlee saw the playground that is literaly right outside our door and yelled, "Yeah, play." It was so cute.

One more story; Bradlee loves my moms friend Diane (he calls her Die-nine). Yesterday we were having company over and I asked him if he knew who was coming. He yelled Diane and ran to the door to see (of course it wasn't her though). It was too cute.

No comments: